Monday, January 30, 2012

Twenty Weeks


K saw the doctor for her four month well visit on Thursday.  She weighed 15 pounds 8 ounces and measured 26 1/4 inches.  She weighs less than the other three children did at four months, but she is about the same length as C and R and almost an inch longer than T was at that age.  She is healthy and her development is right on track.  K had two shots and the Rotavirus drink without any adverse reactions.

K is still enjoying the infant oatmeal and is now eating it twice a day.  She has tried to grab the spoon and put it in her mouth several times.

K has started making a razzing noise and I love it.  It's just so cute.  I am THRILLED that I was able to capture it on video.  The reason I'm so excited is that usually K stops doing anything as soon as I begin to take video, but I was able to get great video of her razzing.
If you are reading this via email, I think you will have to log in to the blog to see the video, but I promise it's worth it - I laugh every time I watch it.

K is getting so big.  I have set a goal to enjoy each new phase and not get sad about the fact that she is getting older.  I'm trying to remember that her growth means that she is healthy and that is something to be happy about!

7 comments:

Ticia said...

She looks so cute in the video. Princess was very intrigued by the video.

MaryAnne said...

She is adorable!!! I love her outfit in the first photo =)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is so cute. She is an adorable baby - I am happy she is growing well and healthy.

Jenny said...

That is so cute. That is great that she is a happy and healthy baby!

Anonymous said...

What a total doll!! Love those sweet baby noises!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

So cute! What a funny noise.

Susana said...

Her dress is so pretty. The color looks good on her too, like an angel.

Again, I love her sweet, silly noises in the video too. Hope you are getting lots of videos!!