Monday, January 23, 2012

Nineteen Weeks


It has been an eventful week for K.  Well, eventful in the life of an infant.


We heard her giggle for the first time!  A baby's giggle is one of the best sounds I have ever heard.

On Friday, I left K with Grandma for a little over an hour.  This is a big deal because it was the FIRST time I was away from her.  She did great.  I did okay too.


K also had her first taste of solid food.  She tried infant oatmeal for the first time on Friday and LOVED it.  We knew she was ready because she has been eyeing food for weeks now!


Most of K's clothes right now are from Baby Gap and she is wearing 6-12 months, but they won't fit her much longer - she is so long!  She barely fits in her size 60 clothes from Hanna Andersson; time to move up to size 70!



K has her four month well visit later this week; I think she is going to be off the charts in length.

7 comments:

Ticia said...

That outfit is so adorable!

It looks like she did great with her first time with food!

MaryAnne said...

I love her hair!!!

Lily was tall like that - still is! 3T outfits are starting to look short on her already!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

She is adorable. I will live vicariously through you :)

Jenny said...

I love the crazy hair, too funny! She looks so much like R.

She's adorable! Congrats on surviving your first time away from each other!

Debbie said...

She is so adorable. The outfit is so cute, and look at that hair. Her little face is so precious.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! Yay for solids and I so love baby giggles :-)

Sherri said...

She is adorable...and she gets cuter every single post! Amazing!