Monday, January 16, 2012

Snacks and Stories

I love to make special snacks to go along with books.  I will be sharing them over at my new blog, Snacks and Stories.  That blog is public so there will be no personal information and no pictures of the kids over there, just snacks and stories.

Here are just a few things I have posted over there:


Snowflake Quesadillas


Art with Food




Jello Painting

and more!  So, click here to visit the new site and let me know what you think.

I will continue to post personal things and pictures here, so be sure to check in at both sites!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm really enjoying all of your snacks and stories! So fun!

Ticia said...

It's so much fun to see it all!

Anonymous said...

Love that site! Such great ideas! :-)

Susana said...

I am enjoying this blog lots, Christy. I've already used several of your ideas. You always have such creative ones.

Thank you for putting forth the effort to share on this new blog!