Monday, January 9, 2012

Seventeen Weeks


We still comment daily about what a good baby K is; she is so sweet and happy.  I hate to put her down.  She has that sweet, milky baby breath and the softest, prettiest skin I have ever seen.  I love the way she looks at me when she is not in my arms - as if to say, "Why aren't you holding me?".  I also love that C and R still ask to hold her ALL the time and that T still has the magic touch with her.




K is so cute in this bouncy seat.  I put her in it while I shower and she really seems to enjoy the lights and music.  She kicks her legs and moves her arms happily the whole time.  I think the bouncy seat has been my favorite baby item for all four of my babies.


She is growing so fast and I am cherishing every single moment.

9 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

She is such a cutie, and these photos of C with her are so precious. Love it!

MaryAnne said...

She is adorable! Glad you are all enjoying her so much =)

Annette W. said...

I may not be able to relate to the happy baby part, but I understand the sweetness!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute I can't stand it!

Debbie said...

The bunny in the first picture looks like Selena's hoppy, well what he looked like when she first got him!

Ticia said...

Awwwww........ Those are some of the cutest pictures!

Sherri said...

She has changed so much!
I love to see all her updates!
I'm 8 weeks away from my own miracle!

Jenny said...

She is so sweet! I'm glad she's a good baby.

Susana said...

She's beautiful and looks so happy. Oh, the milky breath is my absolute favorite. I love it. Jesse's breath still smells sweet to me.

A friend of mine that has a seven week old is going to leave him here for a bit while she goes to dinner with her husband right down the street. I cannot wait!!!!!!!