Monday, February 13, 2012

The Claw


We went to Dave and Buster's yesterday, and R was obsessed with the claw game.  You know, that big thing full of stuffed animals that you try to win by moving the claw.  She really wanted a pink monkey, and we came so close to getting it a few times.  Then we walked away.  R was close to tears, maybe she even shed a few.  After a while, we went back and the monkey was gone.  She spotted this green frog and decided that was the next object of her desire.  I told her we could try four times.  On the fourth try, she asked me to control the claw.  I thought I moved it too far; I certainly did not think I would get it, but as you can see, Froggy came home with us!  We probably could have bought a huge stuffed frog for less than we spent trying to win it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh the claw! There is one at our walmart and Sammy always wants to try it :-P

Jenny said...

LOL! Those are set up for you not to win. I'm so glad you won it.

Sherri said...

Awesome Win! My kids love those things....although they NEVER win!

Ticia said...

It's so big! Congrats on winning, I never win at those things.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I didn't know anyone ever won at those things - congratulations! :)

Susana said...

I think it's amazing you were able to get that for her! I have never lucked up with those machines! That's a feat for sure :-).

MaryAnne said...

This is the first time I've ever heard of ANYONE beating the claw!!!