Monday, February 13, 2012

Twenty-Two Weeks


K had her first taste of bananas over the last week.  Of course, she loved them.  I hope she will be a good eater like her big sister.


She just started sitting in the Bumbo seat, and she seems to like it.  She also likes playing with her tongue right now!


I'm not sure why, but I have had so much trouble with diapers leaking on K.  I have tried Huggies and Luvs; I think I'm going to try Pampers next.  I never had this problem with my other three babies.

On a final note, our family has suffered through a cold and two cases of a stomach virus.  So far, K has managed to avoid both of them.  I hope she stays healthy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh the stomach bug is the worst!! Love the tongue pictures!! yay bananas!!

Jenny said...

I really hope she doesn't get it!

Sherri said...

The tongue stage is one of my favorite!

Ticia said...

fingers crossed.

Susana said...

She looks so big in her seat! She is super sweet and beautiful! Love her crazy, soft hair too.

I know you said in your earlier post that you are sick now, but I so hope everyone else is well, K stays well and YOU get well quickly too!

MaryAnne said...

She's got some impressive tongue coordination!

Every brand I tried leaked on Emma - that's why I eventually gave in and switched to cloth with her! Hopefully you have more luck!!!