Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

The bow in R's hair was a gift from a classmate (she gave all of the girls bows for Valentine's Day - so cute!).  Dad and I gave the three big kids those huge Hershey's kisses for Valentine's Day.


I thought C and R would enjoy helping me make chocolate covered strawberries, but they were too busy playing.  They were happy to eat them though.  Actually, R peeled the chocolate off and just ate the strawberry - where does she come from?  Crazy!  C probably ate the chocolate and gave his sister the strawberry.

K got this doll from Grandma and Grandpa.  R used to have one like that when she was a baby too.

Grandma also brought Lego Valentines for R and C - they were both thrilled.



I just realized that I didn't get any pictures of T's Valentines, nor did I get any pictures of C - I'm slacking on the job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Valentine's Day you guys had!! The chocolate covered strawberries look delicious!

Jenny said...

Abby loves those pink lego sets! K and her dolly are so cute! LOL about R only eating the strawberry, that is just nuts!

Susana said...

I always wanted those pink Legos for Hanna.

R looks absolutely precious all dressed up! So funny about her and the chocolate.

K is the sweetest thing ever, Christy.

Ticia said...

Princess loves the pink lego sets.

We did chocolate and strawberries and a lot of other stuff too.