Monday, February 27, 2012

Twenty-four Weeks


As messy as the job is, all three of my big kids enjoy helping me feed K.  K loves to sit at the table with the rest of us too.  In the last week, we added pears and peas to her diet.  She happily eats all of the Earth's Best stage one foods with the exception of peas.  She makes a funny face every time I offer peas, but if I mix them with carrots or sweet potatoes, she will eat them.

There have been a lot of appointments and meetings and necessary outings lately, and K has done great staying with Grandma.  I'm so happy that they enjoy their time together!


K had her first trip to Chuck E Cheese yesterday.  R was invited to a birthday party and K came with us.  It was funny to watch her because she was in awe; between the noise, the kids running everywhere, the dancing characters, and the disco lights, K was thoroughly entertained!!!


K grabs everything now.  If it's within her grasp, she is going to grab it; I have to be extra careful with hot beverages!

She is so much fun right now.  We all enjoy trying to make her laugh because her laugh is just so cute and sweet.

So much for the fourth child not getting much attention; this baby is doted on like no other.


7 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! That is great that all of the kids enjoy playing with and feeding her. She's so lucky!

Sherri said...

Food! Does it ever stop being messy? My kids spill milk everyday! :) I love that her siblings want to feed her! I'm 10 days away! :)

Ticia said...

Her two next oldest siblings are the perfect age for doting on her.

Love that shot of R feeding her.

MaryAnne said...

She is one well-loved baby!!!

I was the fourth child, and never felt ignored =)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love that last picture!

Debbie said...

And who wouldn't want to dote on her.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a cutie - she definitely deserves all the doting! :)