Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Good Day


Every day can't be perfect, but today was a good day.  We didn't go anywhere or buy anything, there was nothing extra special like a holiday or birthday, but the day just felt good.  I made one dinner and everyone ate it (shaved steak sandwiches).  The kids played well together.  We listened to the Zac Brown Band together.  It was a good day.  It doesn't even matter that I have laryngitis and my throat is on fire; it was a good day.  If only I could press pause and just hold on to it.








8 comments:

Susana said...

Oh, Christy, this is the most beautiful post. These pictures are such a blessing. My heart is so, so happy for you.

Just so full of gratitude and happiness for you right now.

Prayers and such a big hug from my heart to yours, Christy!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

These pictures are lovely. I am glad you were having such a great day.

Ticia said...

That is a good day.

MaryAnne said...

Hooray for a good day!!!

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

ohh my word that picture at the top.. how in the world can you stand that cuteness?? I am sure T wouldn't love that statement.. so.. how can you stand all that cuteness and that handsome young man ;-) Looks like a wonderful day to me!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I hope you have many many more like it!

Debbie said...

I love all the pictures. What a great day.

Jenny said...

These are great pictures! I am so happy everyone had a great day! Ouch about your throat though.