Monday, February 20, 2012

Twenty-three Weeks


K is now eating apples, bananas, carrots, and sweet potatoes in addition to the infant oatmeal.

She was great for Dad on Saturday while I went to get my hair cut.  It was their first time alone and K slept most of the time.



K receives so much attention from her siblings.  They still can't get enough of her.


She just started spending a few minutes playing in this seat.  The seat moves around the play table, so this will be more and more fun as she grows.



Every night, K sits with us while we read our bedtime stories and she seems to enjoy it.  She also likes to hold her own books, and right now this one seems to be her favorite.  I think she is going to be a reader just like her siblings!

7 comments:

Ticia said...

That is so sweet that she sits with ya'll for reading time.

Debbie said...

So sweet. I love the picture of her holding her own book.

Jenny said...

That is great that she is holding up her own book. She's cute!

Sherri said...

Look at her loving her books...she must be your little girl! :)
Way to go mom....leaving the baby to get a hair cut...that's a huge milestone!

Anonymous said...

ohh my word she looks so cute in the chair with her book!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing. 23 weeks already? Time flies way too fast.

MaryAnne said...

Emma LOVED the "That's not my..." series when she was a baby. My other kids weren't as into it, but maybe this baby will love those books again :)