Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day Morning

 I'm not sure if this counts as a white Christmas, but at least we had a dusting on the ground when we woke up.

 Kate was the first one up at five, and Collin was up shortly after.

They waited patiently for Reagan and Tyler to wake up.  I think we were opening presents by six or so.

Unfortunately, Tyler woke up with a fever and sore throat, but after resting most of the day, he is feeling better.


Grandma Susan and Grandpa Jim arrived around six with their presents for everyone and we all opened gifts together.

We only found a few crumbs on Santa's plate, and we were all happy to find letters from Santa and Cherry!

Kate did very well opening presents.  She didn't seem to get overwhelmed by the experience.


Kate always loves to open clothes.  She seems to be following in the footsteps of her big sister in this area!





It was almost all Lego and K'Nex for Collin this year.  He loves to build.






One thing Reagan has been asking for consistently the past few months is a Ladybug Dream Light.  Santa brought one!

Reagan got this little Justin Bieber music machine with a microphone from Grandma and Grandpa, and Kate loved it.  She followed Reagan around the house holding part of it for quite a while.  She is a little Bieber fan!




Another requested item that Santa brought for Reagan is a karaoke machine with disco lights.  Kate loves this too!  Reagan seems to enjoy it so far, and plans on having a karaoke birthday party in March.
Reagan is also thrilled with her new boots from Grandma and Grandpa.


I think this is my favorite picture from the morning.

A post about the rest of the day will follow soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great morning! Looks like the kids got a lot of really fun gifts!!

Sherri said...

I Love your family! Merry Christmas! looks like a ton of fun!

Ticia said...

I'm still amused we had more snow than you.

MaryAnne said...

I love the picture of Tyler and Kate!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Great Christmas morning! Love excitement in everyone's faces. Maybe R will become a singer one day!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I love their adorable pjs.

Collin's Christmas looks like my nephew's Christmas...LEGO, LEGO, LEGO! LOL!

Yep, I got the sore throat and fever on Christmas day as well. Poor Tyler!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I love their adorable pjs.

Collin's Christmas looks like my nephew's Christmas...LEGO, LEGO, LEGO! LOL!

Yep, I got the sore throat and fever on Christmas day as well. Poor Tyler!