Sunday, December 30, 2012

Disney on Ice

One of Reagan's Christmas presents was tickets for us to go see Disney on Ice.  Reagan and I went with her friend Courtney and Courtney's mom.  We all had a great time!

The girls both got spinning, light up Tinker Bell wands, snow cones in Tinker Bell cups, and cotton candy that came with Mickey ears.
We had great seats and there was no one sitting directly in front of the girls, so they had a fantastic view.

It was really dark so the pictures aren't great.





 When we left the show, it was snowing pretty hard - our first real snowfall of the season.

We ended the night with dinner at 1149.  The restaurant was empty, so the girls could be silly and not bother anyone.  They loved that.

It was a fun day out for all of us!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

I want to take my kids to disney on ice...the last time I took my kids, I only had 2! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jenny said...

I bet that was so fun!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It looks like the girls had a blast. Maybe we'll do it too one of these years...

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Christmas present! Looks like she really enjoyed it!

MaryAnne said...

What a fun outing! Emma would love that show, I think.

Ticia said...

It looks like a blast! I keep debating on whether or not we'll go to one of those shows.