Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dog Water

Warning:  The content of this blog post may be very disturbing to people who do not have dogs or children.  You may even need to have both dogs and children to find this amusing.

One of Kate's favorite activities these days is bathing in the dog's water dish.  It's downright disgusting, but I let her take her time yesterday so I could take pictures and write about it.  I meant to add this to my fifteen months post, but I forgot!  

Don't judge.  These are memories.  I'll break these pictures out when she wants to date.



No child or dog was harmed during this experience, and Kate has since been bathed in a real tub with soap and no dog slobber.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute and funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL I am dying over here!! That is great! Sammy loved our dogs dishes too at that age! I have a picture of him w/ his sippy cup in the dog dish drinking it :-P

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Too funny!

Sherri said...

HaaHaaHaa!
That is awesome!
I can't get grossed out by anything...Luke use to love the gutter water! Of course I never let him...but few times he was able to sneak a lick! :(