Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Polka Dot Slime

I mixed up a batch of polka dot slime for the girls this morning.  I saw the idea on Pinterest (of course) and thought it looked cool.

 To make this slime, you simply dump two five ounce bottles of clear glue into a container and then add liquid starch 1 TBSP at a time until you have the right consistency; I didn't keep track of how much starch I used, maybe ten tablespoons? maybe more.  Then you dump in pom poms.  That's it!





 I think I enjoyed this more than the girls.  I couldn't put it down.

 
 Kate touched the slime a little, but mostly stuck to mixing it with her spoon.
 Reagan said it was "kind of cool".
 When we decided we were done stretching the slime, we rolled it into a big ball and played catch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun!!! :-)

Sherri said...

You find the coolest ideas!