Tuesday, June 24, 2014

School's Out for Summer

On the day before the last day of school (yesterday), I thought we should have a fun treat.

 Reagan was at Karlie's house, and she doesn't really like s'mores anyway.  Her treat was hanging out with her friend!
 I discovered that Kate doesn't like s'mores either.  She likes all of the pieces, just not combined and ooey gooey melty (CRAZY, right?!!).

I made cinnamon rolls for our last morning with Ellie.  I was so happy that Ellie likes cinnamon rolls!  I wanted something special to thank her for spending time with us before school each day, and she did indeed enjoy the special treat!

While they ate, they made tape/crayon creations.

OF COURSE, I had to take a few last day of school pictures.
 Of course Reagan had to be silly.

 Poor Ellie is trying to get Reagan to cooperate so that we can get the picture thing over with!!!


Finally, one normal picture.  As much as I like this picture, the silly pictures are the TRUE Reagan.

Reagan's class had a pirate party to celebrate the last day, and I jumped on board with the theme.

 While they enjoyed their last day of school, Kate and I got ready to greet them.





Happy Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so fun! I wish you were my mom growing up!! Looks like you guys kicked off summer in a great way!!

Sherri said...

What a great last day of school! I love your No bones about it....for the count down! Cute!!