Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Girls


Little girls are so cute when they play together.  I love to eavesdrop on their conversations.  Mommies, babies, princesses, and all things pretty monopolize the girl talk at this age.  If only they could stay this innocent forever. 

R had a friend over yesterday and they had a great time together.  For a special girly snack, I made sugar cookies and the girls decorated them with pink and yellow frosting and spring sprinkles. 




Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a good and fun mom! Sassyfras has just started having playdates with girlfriends and it is cute to watch their friendships. The boys are cute too, just different.

MaryAnne said...

What a fun play date! I love watching Emma play with her little friends =)

Jennifer said...

I still say I want to come to your house!!! ;-)

Chelsea said...

I just adore R - she is the sweetest thing ever. Has she lost a tooth now?

I hope you are starting to feel a bit better. You and your baby are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Can I come have a playdate ;-)

Christy Killoran said...

@Chelsea - Thank you!

R fell and bumped her front tooth two years ago. An abscess developed and wouldn't go away, so the tooth had to be pulled.

Ticia said...

Awww, that first picture is so sweet.

Can Princess come over?

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Those are sweet memories - I love the first picture of the girls together. R's hair look a lot like Anna's on the days when she refuses to wear anything in them.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

They are so cute! Love the pic of R licking the frosting off her finger! lol

Sherri said...

Play dates are the best!