Monday, February 21, 2011

Swing into Spring with a new Swing Set

Before you know it spring will be here.  It's snowing here right now, but I know that spring is just about a month away and I'm hoping that will mean nice weather for outdoor play!  If you are in the market for a new swing set, check out CSN.  They have a great selection of swing sets for kids, and I have found their service to be fantastic!

My children would be thrilled with one of their swing sets.  The site also offers a great selection of bikes, trampolines, and other outdoor toys.  Remember to check out CSN before going anywhere else for your swing set or outdoor toys!

This post has me itching for warm weather!

I will be reviewing a product for CSN soon, and this post is written in exchange for a free product.  Stay tuned to find out what I purchase and what I think of it!

5 comments:

Miller Moments said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait for warm weather! It's 29 degrees here today. That is not normal weather for Seattle!

Ticia said...

Can't wait to see what you review.

MaryAnne said...

I'm SO ready for spring!

Curious to see what you pick to review =)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I'm so ready for spring. The weather has been really nice here and we just returned from the park a short while ago. I'm worried it will turn cold again though...

Jenny said...

It was so nice here last week and now it's cold again :(