Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Brownie Pizza

I made Paula Deen's Brownie Pizza for dessert last night and it was a hit with everyone.  Since we were having it at home, and I knew we wouldn't eat all of it in one night, I only spread the pineapple cream cheese frosting over the brownie.

I forgot to get a picture before I cut it!

I cut up strawberries and bananas, and provided m&m candies, nuts, and chocolate syrup for the kids so they could create their own "pizza" slices.




We all enjoyed it.  That last picture is T's slice; it makes my teeth hurt!!!!!  At least there is pineapple in the frosting!

6 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a yummy dessert! I think it would go very well here as well if I had time and energy to make it.

Ticia said...

That would go over here well too. Especially with strawberries, yum!

Anonymous said...

This just made my mouth water!! This would go over well with the adults in this house! :-)

Jenny said...

Yum!

Sherri said...

This looks divine!!! I am going to have to try this one!

MaryAnne said...

I love the fruit version! T's slice looks SOOO sweet - guess he and R don't share tastes in sugar levels!