Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Part Two

Well, we didn't catch any leprechauns, but they did engage in a bit of mischief.

 We found shamrocks drawn on the bathroom mirror,


green footprints on the faucet,

 the couch cushions were turned sideways,

 C and R both woke up to find a shamrock sock on one foot,

and, of course, the toilet water was green!!!!!!!!


We also found a box of Lucky Charms cereal.  I would never buy that!  I let the kids have a bowl of cereal and when I added milk, it turned green!!!  Those pesky leprechauns.

At least they didn't mess with our corned beef and cabbage!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Lucky Charms! How fun!

MaryAnne said...

LOVE the tiny footprints on the faucet! What a fun day for your kids!!!

Sherri said...

MY KIDS SHOULD HAVE COME TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!
THIS IS ALL SO FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I love that they thought he left the cereal since you wouldn't buy lucky charms ;-)

Ticia said...

I am totally impressed that pesky leprechaun got that sock onto their feet!