Monday, June 25, 2012

Forty-one Weeks

Yesterday, K took a long nap (almost two hours) in her crib.  This may not seem like a big deal to most people, but K typically sleeps on me so I was impressed.  She was asleep when I put her down.  So far today, I have had no luck.  I tried to put her down and she woke right up.  Ugh.


K is getting really fast with her "commando crawling" and she is starting to pick her belly up a little bit.  This is a very short video (you have to log in to the blog to see the video so if you are reading this in an email, click over to the blog).



She claps her hands when we say, "YAY" now.  It is so cute that I encourage her clapping all day long!  Here is a video:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo stinking cute! I loved when Sammy learned to clap!!

Sherri said...

I love these milestones!!!

Ticia said...

Commando crawling always amuses me, I don't know why. I guess maybe because when you just glance at it, you can't be sure how they moved.

Jenny said...

Adorable! Her crawl cracks me up.

MaryAnne said...

She is adorable - and growing so fast!