Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend


Family game night - Villains Monopoly

I found this huge, soft frisbee at Target for just a few dollars and it has already been well worth the money.



Kelly loves being outside with all of us; look at her smiling.


We found this egg (with a tiny hole in it) in our yard.  It looks like candy, doesn't it?

I didn't get any pictures, but Tom went out running yesterday and he pushed K in the jogging stroller for the first time; she loved it.  C and R rode their bikes alongside.  They went about five miles.  Tom said they got a lot of smiles from drivers.  I love that he gets all of the kids out for family exercise.  They all have fun too!  I have to make sure that I take some pictures next time they go.



6 comments:

Ticia said...

It looks like a perfect weekend to me.

Sherri said...

I love games..and my kids love games...I really need to host a family game night! :)
We would love that frisbee! I'll check and see if Target still has them?
I love family exercise!

Susana said...

I love this post. It's just so sweet and written so conversationally. Natural.

Loved every single picture of y'all having fun together. K and Kelly look sweet together and I think it's the best ever that you include Kelly's smile, because she is smiling for sure!

I love the pictures and posts you've written lately about the special and memorable/milestones your family/kids have been having.

Jenny said...

I love robin's eggs, that blue is so pretty!

How cute that K loved the jogging stroller. These are great pics!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect weekend! Love the picture of Kelly smiling!! She looks perfectly content!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is great that Tom is so involved with kids and they all exercise together. You are such a fun family - I wish we were living closer to meet you for real.