Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nine Months

K is nine months old today!  She is growing stronger every day.  I see little changes all the time and I am always amazed by her.

She is scooting a little faster and picking up every piece of lint and dog hair along the way.  Of course, all of those things go into her mouth - gross.




K loves to open drawers and cabinets and empty out the contents.  This is so funny to me because my other children never cared to do this.  We hardly had to babyproof the house with the other three, but K is very inquisitive and wants to explore everything!

K hangs out in this cool activity seat while I shower and get ready in the morning.  She used to be content to play with all of the little toys on the table, but now she has figured out how to make the thing move across the floor so that she can explore the contents of the drawers and cabinets.


This is our dry cleaning basket.  K loves to pull out all of Dad's shirts.

No shirts in their right now, so she will have to resort to pulling the liner out of the basket.
 
She hasn't hurt her little fingers yet, but I worry that she will.  Ouch, that would hurt.



When am I going to shower when she outgrows this seat?  I have no idea.

We recently bought a jogging stroller.  K seems to like it.



One thing K does not like right now is for me to leave the room.  If I walk out of the room where she is playing, she screams.  Soon, she will be able to follow me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Sammy was like that always into everything!!

Ticia said...

If it helps, I put my kids in a play pen while I showered, that or took a shower while they had their morning nap (somewhere around 9 or 10).

Love that picture of her putting the whatever in her mouth. That always amuses me, how babies pick something up, stare at it and then after 2 seconds of thinking put it in their mouths.

Jenny said...

She is getting so big! LOL at her getting into everything. Luckily, I shower at night, so that wasn't a problem. I did have trouble with when I wanted to wet my hair and blow dry it in the morning.

I put locks on the cabinets and would bring some toys in for her to play with. I do remember a few times that we went out during the day and I was so dirty that I needed a shower. Our tub is really deep, so I set her up in there. I could see her the whole time from the clear shower doors, but I went fast! LOL!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How funny that after 3 kids you still get surprised. K is definitely keeping you on your toes!

Sherri said...

9 months already???
Wow! Rex is 3! I am in shock...could he really be 3 months!
My 4th child was my first one of to rampage through the house too! I never had much child proofing to do either..until her..but I still didn't do it...and she had a hay day! :)
She is now 4 and still curious! :)

MaryAnne said...

That activity seat looks so awesome! Very tempted to get one like it for our baby :)