Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Forty Weeks


K had her nine month physical this morning.  She weighs 18 pounds, 2 ounces and is 28 1//2 inches long.  In the last three months, she gained one pound and grew one inch.  She is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for length, with her head being a little bit bigger.  She did much better at this appointment than she did at her six month physical when she screamed the whole time.  All of her immunizations are up to date, so she did not have any shots today.

K has a new tooth.  Her top front left tooth came in a few days ago.  She now has four teeth.

She is scooting a lot faster now, and if I leave a room she comes after me most of the time.  She drags herself by using her arms and hands to pull her body around the floor.  The pediatrician told me they call this "commando crawling".  I have video that I took, but it is too long for Blogger so I can't share it here.  I'll have to take a shorter video and post it soon.

Her next appointment is in September when she will be twelve months!





1 comment:

Ticia said...

She doesn't look too sure in that picture :)

I always love the different varieties babies invent of crawling.