Saturday, June 9, 2012

Play

C has been playing around with laser pegs this week.  Funny thing is that a friend mentioned them and I thought they sounded cool, and then I found this unopened box in C's closet.  I believe he got them for his birthday (last August) from my father and we just forgot about them.


R made bottle cap jewelry using this kit a friend gave her for her birthday (March - not too bad!).


I left some sheets of bubble wrap (the kind with the huge bubbles) on the floor just to see if anyone would notice.







They noticed!  After jumping and popping bubbles for a bit, R put the sheets on top of some pieces of cardboard to make a hideout.


The bubble machine was a big hit.  I love the amount of bubbles it makes, but it does go through bubble solution really fast.






6 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! K looks so happy about the bubbles!

Sherri said...

I have that bubble machine too..and I just made our own bubble solution in a quart jar, and the kids fill it up as needed...and it's not too expensive! :)
Love the bubble wrap...I laughed when you said you placed it there to see if anyone would notice! It looks like someone(s) did! :)
My girls have had a ton of fun with bottle caps too...I haven't bought them an official kit..but they seem to figure it out! I will have to purchase the glowing toys for boys...looks like fun!
I always love your recommendations! :)

Ticia said...

Bubble machines are so much fun and bubble wrap! I'd sit there and pop it myself.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How fun! Love the pictures of K with bubbles.

Anonymous said...

Those laser pegs look like so much fun!! R looks quite pleased with her projects! Sammy would have loved that bubble wrap too! Whenever a package gets delivered he asks if there is any bubble pops in there! Ohh my word K and the bubble machine just made my day!!

MaryAnne said...

We just got a bubble machine, too - so fun! But yes, ours goes through loads of bubble solution!