Thursday, June 28, 2012

More Pool Time

We have had some really nice weather.  Ahhhhh, I love it.  Not too hot, slight breeze, perfect for spending time outside.  We went back to Grandpa's pool this morning and had a lot of fun!

R is swimming under water now!

She also loves to jump into the pool.




C is swimming better and better each time!



We bought this floaty thing for K to use in the pool.  She spends most of the time trying to get out of it!











Me and my girls:

C was my photographer today; he did a great job!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Pool time is the best! I would be lost without it...especially when we travel! :) I love the swimming pictures! My girls always want me to put Rex in the pool, I am yet to do it!

Ticia said...

We had that floaty too and my boys didn't really like it either.

Anonymous said...

Sammy lived his his floaty thing like that for a long time!! Looks like you guys had fun! The heat index here today is 105! GAG!