Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Engergizer Bunny

She keeps going and going and going, and makes lots of messes along the way.  I must spend several hours each day just picking up stuff she has dumped out.  OH, and guess what, rarely does she dump out her toys, she prefers everything else in the house.  I do have locks on some of the cabinets, and Kate gets VERY angry when she tries to open them!






In addition to making HUGE messes, Kate has recently discovered that she can climb stairs.




This morning, I sent Collin and Reagan upstairs to finish getting ready for school, and Kate followed them all the way up (I was right behind her).  This is the first time she has ever gone up more than just the first few stairs.  Once she did it, she wouldn't stay away from the stairs.

I am more tired now than I was when she was a newborn.  The newborn days were easy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh I so don't miss that phase.. they can make messes faster than we can clean then up!

Jenny said...

She is so busy! I love those skeleton jammies, so cute!

MaryAnne said...

I'm a little scared of entering this phase with Anna... Kate sure is cute, though!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Oh, I remember those days :) Her skeleton outfit is too cute!

Ticia said...

I've always thought newborn days are easier than when they start being mobile. Especially once Wendy started moving around........