Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pictures from our Week


Kate had her first play date this week.  Mason is about six months younger than Kate, but he certainly doesn't look younger.  Kate seemed to enjoy his company, as well as the company of his big sister, Madison.  There was one incident when Kate either threw a block at him or pushed him over, and he was a little upset about the whole thing, but for the most part they seemed very interested in each other.



Reagan is about five or six weeks into gymnastics and still enjoys it a lot.  I was able to get some pictures of her on bars today.







I made fall pretzel bites earlier this week (Butter Snaps, Hershey Kisses, and candy corn), but I used dark chocolate kisses and the kids didn't like them.  Tom and I thought they were delicious.

I made up for their lack of a sweet treat (ha ha ha, as if they are ever lacking sweet treats around here) today by enlisting the help of Reagan and Collin to make cookies and cream muddy buddies.

 We used the Halloween Oreo cookies to make the snack.



Just a sweet picture of my girls one morning this week right after Kate woke up.

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

That last picture is so sweet! Emma wants to start gymnastics - I just have to figure out if it will fit into our schedule.

Ticia said...

Oh my goodness do those dark chocolate bites sound yummy. I might need to make some NOW!

Jenny said...

LOL at Kate knocking the baby over. Oops! I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but those are probably so good with milk chocolate. I haven't made them yet, but I should!

What a cute pic of Reagan and Kate.

Sherri said...

Mason is the same age as Rex...Kate and Rex could be the best of friends! My girls miss gymnastics! Right now they miss everything..since we are in a huge transition stage for everyone!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Love this last picture, and how fun that Kate has playdates already.