Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our Week in Pictures


On Sunday, Reagan, Katelyn and I went to the Musictown Parade.  Kate was so cute sitting on the curb with her American flag like a big kid.  She really enjoyed all of the bands, but did not like the long procession of fire engines with blaring sirens.



When I took this picture of Reagan standing with Miranda and Madison, she got annoyed with me.  I think she said, "Mom, is that necessary?".  I just noticed that Madison is flossing her teeth in this picture; too cute!

On Monday, we went to Tyler's football game.  Reagan and Collin put on their best smiles for the event.


They are actually lollipops and as much as I try to avoid the dollar spot at Target, I knew the kids would think these were super funny.


Kate found the raisins in the cabinet.  They are now on a higher shelf!

On Thursday afternoon, I was cooking seven pounds of sausages with peppers and onions for Tyler's weekly football team dinner and while I did that, Reagan read to Kate.  They both loved it.

Reagan colored and assembled this cute Halloween craft at school this week.



Reagan had dance yesterday and the students wore costumes to class.  Here she is with a few friends.

Collin is the grim reaper character.  He came with us to dance because after the class we went straight to a Halloween dance at their school.

Whenever we go to the school dances, Collin does laps around the gym, usually by himself.  I don't understand why he does this, but it is his thing.  I captured him in the act.
 Unfortunately, I also captured that woman texting in the background and I wasn't able to crop out her phone and hand without cropping some of Collin!

Reagan was glued to Allie the whole time we were there.  They danced and also did laps!  What is it with the laps?


Kate was very good at the dance even though it was bedtime.  She really liked these inflatable jack o'lanterns.  There was also a man in an ALF costume and Kate loved it; I thought this was so funny!  I should have taken his picture.  I also thought it was funny that the guy dressed as ALF; I'm sure there was not a child there (other than his own kids I guess) who knew what he was supposed to be!



One of Kate's favorite things to do is rip up napkins or any other piece of paper.

 I took these pictures this morning.  

Kate also loves birds and dogs.  At Collin's soccer game today, she got her fill of both.  She says "bird" and "dog" and also makes their noises ("tweet" and "ruff ruff").  She gets so excited (squeals and screams) when she sees birds; it is over the top cute.

She is battling an incoming tooth right now and it hasn't been pretty.  Of my four children, teething has been hardest on her.  I tried to give her Tylenol before bed tonight, but she always spits it out and I don't think any of it went down.  Then she could not fall asleep and I ended up holding her until she did.  She is sleeping soundly now.  Sometimes a baby just needs her mama.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a very cute raisin sneaker ;-) Looks like you had a busy but fun week!

Ticia said...

Awwww, is it just me or does Kate suddenly look much older?

Kelly said...

It looks like such fun week. I can't believe how big Kate is already. I don't know where you live, but if I remember your north, so if that's right, I hope you guys did ok with the storm!
Kelly at Little Wonders' Days

Sherri said...

Great week! I have to laugh at the annoyance of taking pictures! My kids are pretty good about it..but every once in awhile, I get the same response! I always tell them they will thank me later!

Sherri said...

hshhkml,v;ldfjpufdhvuift 6twf8pe[wo[ef][]pfp[ef[wf ufkjnldl;b '\
n;''
n;b
'n ;hgm
That's from Annika!
She wanted to tell you herself that your baby is cute!

MaryAnne said...

Teething is always so hard. Kate is adorable!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love the picture of Kate with raisin - so innocent :) You are definitely a family on the go with so many activities to attend. Even for us Halloween time is crazy, and we only have one!