Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sleeping

If you know me, then you know that it bothered me that I had no pictures of Kate this week.  Bothered me so much that I took a chance (a crazy chance!) and took a picture of her (flash and everything) sleeping in her crib.  Don't worry, she slept right through it.


She is wearing mismatched pajamas!  I wish I could say that I don't care!  That owl blanket was given to Katelyn right after she was born.  My friend Sharon bought it on Etsy (love love love Etsy).  Every time I check on Kate, she has the blanket under her like that.  Doesn't she look so sweet?  I love the way her hair looks in this picture, all messy and cute.  And those little lips.  I just love this baby girl.  I love those Quick Zip sheets too - my favorite baby product ever!  They are from Clouds and Stars and I first discovered them when Collin was a baby.  


Reagan and Collin love to camp out in the living room.  They both look uncomfortable in these pictures, but I tried to reposition (reposition isn't a word?) them without any luck.  They are both completely zonked from a hard day of play.


Kelly doesn't usually sleep by the front door, but that is where I found her when I decided to take these pictures.  She likes to sleep at the foot of our bed, all ninety pounds of her.  It's nice in the winter when my feet are cold.

No sleeping picture of Tyler; he's still awake!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sleeping pictures! Those crib sheets are awesome! I so wish I had known about them sooner!

Sherri said...

I love sleeping pictures! My kids all sleep right through it! :) BTW...my kids always have mismatch pj's!! My kids like to camp out in my room. I have always had a small room...and usually the entire floor is covered in kids! My new home has a huge room for me..but wood floors, so it's not as comfortable! I never have kids sleeping on my floor! I miss it!

MaryAnne said...

I love the mismatched PJ's! And that blanket is adorable.

Sleeping pictures are the best.

Ticia said...

Sleeping pictures always amuse me too. My Mom has some adorable ones of me and my brother and I've got some great ones of my kids.

I wish matching pajamas was my worry. My boys tend to fall asleep in their clothes. It's crazy.

Debbie said...

I love watching kids as they sleep. Love all the pictures.