Sunday, October 7, 2012

Water Table Play

We have had beautiful weather lately, and Friday was absolutely gorgeous.  In the afternoon, I set up the water table for Kate and she played for almost an hour.  She loves to play in water; this was a great birthday present for her.





I love her little bare feet standing on the leaves.


Whenever Kate plays in water, she likes to put it in her hair; that is what she is doing in this picture - wetting the ball and her hands and smoothing out her hair with a little water!


While we were outside, I tried to get some pictures of her with our pumpkins.  Every time I sat her down with them though, she touched them for a minute and then crawled away to get back to the water table.  I should have done this before setting up the water table.





Kate was so dirty by the time we finished playing outside that I had to give her a bath.  She was also tired.  Right after the bath, I put her in the stroller and we walked to school to get Collin and Reagan; Kate was asleep before we left our driveway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Sammy always loved the water table! It looks like Kate did for sure!

Jenny said...

Cute! Water tables have sure come a long way in the last few years. Ours wasn't that cool! LOL!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

So cute. Love the feet picture - these feet will be running in no time at all!

Sherri said...

She is so big!! It's crazy!!
Rex loves the pumpkins here too!
Another thing I miss from Iowa is our water table! I left it with my sister with the idea of replacing it...but I haven't yet!

Ticia said...

I agree the feet picture is SUPER cute!

What a fun water table.

MaryAnne said...

These pictures are adorable! That water table does look great.