Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Through the Years

While trying to compile Halloween pictures through the years, I realized that I am terrible at taking pictures of the kids in Halloween costumes.  So, this is the best I could do!

1997 - Tigger


1999 - Alligator

This alligator costume is my favorite costume ever.  It was so soft and comfortable, and Tom used to put it on to make Tyler laugh!!!


2001 - Spiderman (seen here with a friend from Dartmouth, Jac Carreiro)

2002 - Red Power Ranger


2003 - Batman Beyond with Papa as a guy from KISS

2004 - Power Ranger and an Alien



2005 - Yoda


2006 - Flower, Buzz Lightyear, and Ninja
I have no idea why Buzz was crying

Ninja
 2007 - Power Ranger and Minnie Mouse


 2008 - Dracula, Scary Guy (?), and a Butterfly

This was taken outside of the preschool - Katie, Sophia,Caroline, and Collin.

2009 - Wolverine and Dorothy - the year of the swine flu; we didn't make it out to trick or treat that year, but Dad made trick or treating at home so much fun that we still talk about it on a regular basis!!!  The most talked about character Dad created that night is "Banana Hands" (seen below)!





 2010 - Alice in Wonderland and Soldier


 2011 - Captain America, Cowgirl, and a Cupcake
2012 - Grim Reaper, Spider Web Queen, and a Ladybug

 Kate hated the headpiece, but she wore it and even went out trick or treating for a short time.


Papa dressed as Wolverine this year.  Collin and Reagan want Papa and Grandma to dress as Kermit and Miss Piggy next year; I love the idea!  I hope they do it!

The Trick or Treating crew - Addie, Reagan, Collin, Jack, and Max.  I am so glad that Reagan was able to make it out.  She has not had a fever since the morning, and she felt fine so we decided she could go out and have fun.  They all had a great time.

Somewhere I have pictures of the years 1998 and 2000.  Somewhere.  I will update this post every time I find a missing picture.  That was before I had a digital camera and I wasn't exactly organized with photos.  I'll blame it on the fact that I was either in law school or working full time then.

6 comments:

Ticia said...

I love the banana hands picture, that's hilarious.

I think when it's an annual event we sometimes remember taking the pictures from another year and don't get good pictures for that year. At least that's my theory.

Sherri said...

This is awesome! And special! I need to do this sometime! Right now all my old pictures are in boxes...until we are settled! Hopefully soon! :)
You kids always look adorable!

MaryAnne said...

I love this post! I can't believe you were juggling law school and a baby!

Anonymous said...

aww love seeing them grow up in their costumes!! Too cute!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Oh, I love this post. Great memories in one place. You look so very young in the first picture :) Yoda is my favorite!

Jenny said...

Isn't it so fun to look back at old pics? I love these.

Reagan looks the same as she did as a baby. That is cute.