Friday, February 21, 2014

Bowling

Wow, it's Friday already.  This week has gone by so fast.  It was fun having the kids home, not having to rush out the door in the morning, and just enjoying time with them.  We were also very lucky to have Auntie Karen with us this week.  She just left, and we miss her already.

Yesterday, Tyler, Reagan, Collin, Collin's friend Drew, Auntie Karen and I all went bowling.  I was prepared to bring Kate with us, but Grandma Susan offered to babysit and that worked out great.  We were able to spend about two hours at the bowling alley, and we all had fun!




The picture below shows the scores for Tyler, Karen, Reagan, and me.  This was the second frame (I think it's called a frame.  It doesn't matter, we had fun!).  Look at all of my zeroes, ha ha ha!  I'm not very good, but it's still fun!
The  other lane (scores below) was Reagan, Collin, Drew, and Tyler.  You can see that Reagan and Tyler both played in two lanes.  They loved that they were almost always bowling.  Quite often, Reagan had to run from one lane to the next for her turn.

I wish I had taken pictures of the earlier frame (?) we played because the kids were playing with bumpers on and Reagan had a better score on our lane without the bumpers!!  Tyler had a much higher score during the first game, frame, set, whatever, too; he had physical therapy for his shoulder earlier in the morning and after a while, it was obvious that his shoulder was a little sore.
We probably bowl once a year.  I don't know why we don't go more often; it really is a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

We have not bowled in a VERY LONG TIME! Looks like a blast!