Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Days 9 - 11 of 14 Days of Love

Day Nine:



Day Ten:


Day Eleven:

Yesterday, I prepared a treasure hunt for the eleventh day of love.  The kids really liked this!  I made one set of clues for Reagan and Kate, and a different set of clues for Collin.  Collin had school newspaper yesterday, so he came home later than Reagan and I didn't want her telling him anything about the clues, so I thought it was best to have completely different clues for him.




They were so excited about the treasure hunt that they didn't even stop to take off their coats, and Collin kept his backpack on the whole time!  I'm glad they enjoyed it, and I will definitely work treasure hunts into future fun days!

Kate wasn't feeling well yesterday and she wasn't feeling up to going on the treasure hunt, but she was well enough to eat some of the treasure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! There is always something so magically about treasure hunts!!

Sherri said...

I there an over abundance of love at your house or what?