Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 13 of 14 Days of Love

We had a snow day today, so I was able to make the kids a special lunch in addition to the day of love treat!

I saw this idea on the Inner Child Fun Instagram page.  I used a cookie cutter to cut out a heart shape on one slice of bread.  After spreading peanut butter and jelly on the uncut slice, I placed the cut slice on top and added sprinkles inside the heart shape.  Easy as pie!


The special treat for day thirteen was changed because I didn't have the supplies on hand for my original idea, and in addition to crummy weather, Collin had a fever, so I wasn't going anywhere.  Instead, I used what I had on hand and went with this:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these were super cute!! I hope Collin is feeling better now!

Sherri said...

I'm sad 14 days of love is over..I had so much fun doing it for my kids..and seeing all the fun that you did! :)