Thursday, February 27, 2014

L is for Lollipops and Lambs

I kind of giggle every time I think about the fact that I chose lollipops and lambs for the letter L.  I don't know why, but it's just funny to me.  I keep picturing lambs frolicking with lollipops in their mouths.  Weird, I know.
Lola the Lollipop Fairy is super cute.  Kate and Reagan both enjoyed reading it several times this week.




 Kate is thrilled whenever I mention looking at anything on the computer.  We looked at pictures of lambs.

 I traced Kate's hand on black construction paper and added some glue to the "palm".  She added cotton balls and a googly eye to make a lamb.

 She liked that craft so much that she actually made a second lamb.

 Kate is REALLY INTO stacking right now.  She stacks blocks, books, toys, and of course the stacking pegs.

 I prepared a make your own lamb snack for Kate.
 At first, she wanted NO PART of putting the marshmallows on the plate.  Oh NO, those marshmallows went directly into her mouth.

 Finally, she added one.  Then she ate it!!!  But, eventually (she was probably stuffed) she made her lamb.


 And then she ate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snack looks yummy! I craft is always a success when they want to make more than one! When I read lollipops and lambs I thought of lollipops stuck to lambs.. I like your mental image better! :-)

Sherri said...

I laugh the hardest when others laugh...I could just see you giggling as you were typing lollipops and lambs..and it made me giggle! What a great way to start my day1 :)