Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daddy and Kate (and Boo)

I took this picture just a few days ago.  Before bed, Kate always asks to snuggle with Daddy for a few minutes.  We all know that this is her way of prolonging the inevitable bedtime, but it's still sweet.

Usually, she will snuggle for a few minutes and then she will get down ready to play.  I typically scoop her up and bring her upstairs for books and bed.

Yesterday, Kate had a very slight fever and was not feeling well all day.  After her bath, she asked to snuggle with Daddy and she actually fell asleep and stayed asleep on him until I brought her up to her crib an hour or so later.  Even when I carried her up, she opened her eyes but curled up in her crib and went back to sleep without argument.  She is a very good patient!

I love capturing these sweet moments.

She has been fever free all day today, but is not completely back to herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! She looks so peaceful asleep on her daddy!

Sherri said...

Sweetest pictures ever! I love Daddy holding and loving their kids...pictuers!