Thursday, February 27, 2014

Fizzy Snow Dough

 Reagan stayed home with a stomach ache today, so I made two batches of snow dough for the girls.
 Of course Reagan got her hands right in it, and Kate used a spoon to mix it up.  Here is the recipe I used:
2 cups baking soda
2 TBSP salt
Mix well
Add 1 tsp of dish soap (I used Dawn, but I would think any kind would work)
Mix well
Add 8 TBSP water
If you can form the dough into a ball, then the dough is right.  If it is too dry and crumbly, add more water 1 TBSP at a time until you can mold it into a ball.

 Reagan enjoyed making her snowman and decorating him.  I made a snowman for Kate and she added all of the accessories.




 Then I filled a squeeze bottle with vinegar and let the girls squeeze it onto their snowmen.



 Both girls ABSOLUTELY LOVED this part!!!!!!




Hooray for fun sick days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I hope Reagan feels better soon but way more fun then sitting and watching TV all day!

Sherri said...

When I am sick...I want to come to your house! :)