Monday, April 18, 2011

C and R



This is C's favorite joke right now:

Q:  April showers bring May flowers, but what do May flowers bring?

A:  Pilgrims

Ha ha ha ha ha!


Yesterday, while I was in the shower, R made me a mini bowl of cereal and poured me a cup of juice.  It was so sweet of her.  When I was just about done with the cereal, she asked me if I wanted to know how she got the milk (the gallon jug was almost full - way too heavy for her to pour).  She then told me that she stuck a straw in the gallon of milk, sucked it out, and spit it into my bowl.  Yum!  Still very thoughtful, and I have to admit that I am impressed with her resourcefulness.  

*The photos are unrelated to the text, obviously, but they are from our town egg hunt that happened earlier this month.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my. I am sure that was some tasty cereal!

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

Way too funny! I'd be impressed - and slightly grossed out - too! :)

Annette W. said...

Well, isn't she a resourceful girl? ICK!!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

There has to be a science follow up in that one! Did you manage to keep the cereal down? :)

Ticia said...

Oh my, that would be interesting milk......

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

R is a very sweet girl and so smart :) The story with cereal really cracked me up!

Jenny said...

ROTF about the milk! LOL that she waited until you were done to tell you!

Anonymous said...

I seriously just spewed water at my computer when I read about the milk!! That is hilarious! What a sweet girl!

Kelly said...

C's joke is great. I'll have to tell it to Little J.
Little Wonders' Days

Chelsea said...

You have the sweetest daughter ever, and that joke is really funn. I laughed out loud :)

Sherri said...

HaaaHaaaHaaa! That is so funny! I couldn't stop laughing! smart girl!!!

Debbie said...

Yummy cereal!

MaryAnne said...

Oh wow! What a sweetie. I guess you'll be pouring your own milk from now on? =)

Susana said...

OMG, the cereal is HILARIOUS! I am literally laughing out loud! I can so see that happening here with my Jack. How on earth do they think these things up?! That was one sweet bowl of cereal for sure.

Joe is always making up those jokes like C does. They are so cheesy, but make me laugh just the same.

Kids are the BEST!