Monday, December 12, 2011

Three Months


At three months old, K is such a sweet baby.  She is happy and always quick with a smile.

K is wearing mostly size 6-9 months and wears a few things that are 12 months.  I have to put her in one-piece outfits though, because she wears these sizes for the length only; she is too skinny for the pants that are long enough for her.

We are always on the go, and she doesn't seem to mind at all.  She is easy to bring anywhere because she is such a happy baby.


K sleeps through the night most nights.  I have to admit that she sleeps right next to me, so that might be part of the reason she sleeps so well, but whatever the reason, I am happy.  She eats well too.  She is exclusively breastfed and eats every two to three hours, but I feed her on demand so I am not a strict scheduler.


It's funny how the addition of a fourth child seems to make us so different.  No one ever commented that our family was big when we had three children, but now I hear it all the time.  Yesterday, we were getting out of the car and a woman commented that the kids just kept coming and coming out of our car.  I love having four children, and K is such a wonderful addition to our family.

I say this in almost every post about her, but I can't believe she is three months old!

10 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

People started making the "big family" comments to us when we had 4. I can remember thinking of a couple from our church with 5, as a large family - now anything under 8 seems small :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Oh, here a family of 4 is REALLY big. K is such a sweet baby - you are truly blessed!

Debbie said...

She is such a sweet baby, I love that first picture of her. I have to chuckle over the comment of 4 children being a large family, I wonder what they would think to have seen my dad's family (11 kids) climb out of a car?

Ticia said...

At my church we call a family of 4 kids the "pastor's family," it's kind of a joke around here if you want to be a pastor or an elder you need to have 3 or 4 kids. Or so it seems.

Sherri said...

Three months?? wow!! Time is flying!!!

Kelly said...

She's so cute. I can't believe how big she is already. It seems like you just told us you were expecting her. I get the "you sure have a big family" with just three, but I think it has something to do with two 3 year olds running amuck.
Little Wonders' Days

Jenny said...

I'm LOL about the comment of the kids coming out of the car. I see "big" families all of the time. I'm always so happy for them because they made it out of the house. LOL! Seriously, I can't imagine myself with more than 1. Abby is quite a handful on her own.

Jenny said...

Oh and K is so cute. That's great that she's such a good baby!

Anonymous said...

Seriously time is going so fast!! What a sweet baby! She looks a lot like R to me in the top picture!

Susana said...

Oh, Christy, I can just tell from your posts that you are loving every minute with her. I am just so happy for you each time you post about her. She is so beautiful. I LOVE the picture of her with C and R on the playmat. That is the sweetest picture I've seen yet of the three of them.

She's growing too fast, and she looks heavenly asleep with that little pink bunny.

FYI, I am praying 2013 will be the year we will be blessed with another sweet baby :-). 2012 I hope will be a year of home improvements.

Enjoy her.