Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beach Day - Take Two

We had another great day at the beach yesterday.  Nice weather, nice waves, and this time it was all six of us!  We also saw some friends at the beach, and all of the kids played great together.












I tried to get a smile; I only got a wave!  He was really enjoying his book.

Sleeping at the beach is the best, lulled to sleep by ocean waves.



Tom, Collin, and Reagan dug/built this "castle" together.


We didn't think we would enjoy the beach this summer, but we have had two very successful, very enjoyable beach days so far.  I hope we have a few more before the summer is over!

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a great day out! That's an impressive sand castle, and I adore the sleeping photo of K. SO sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the sandcastle and the sleepy baby! However I am so with T I love reading at the beach!

Ticia said...

Pretty awesome looking castle. What's he reading?
I apparently missed a whole slew of posts yesterday.

Susana said...

I LOVE all of these pictures! Kate sleeping, Tyler reading and everyone playing together.

It truly looks like a perfect day together! Hope you get some more in too before summer ends!