Saturday, July 21, 2012

TOES!!!!!!!

I had an appointment for a pedicure at Stephen & Co. this morning, and Tom suggested that I call to see if R could go with me to have her toes painted.  He is such a good Dad; why didn't I think of this first?  Anyway, R was thrilled when she found out the nail artist (that is what they call themselves now) had time to do her toes!  

While I had my toes done, R sat with a warm neck wrap, ate two bagels, several Hershey's Kisses, and drank two cups of water.  She goes to the salon for the food!!!!!!!!  


She chose a color and decided she didn't like it, so she chose another color, and then another!  She finally stuck with O.P.I. Planks A Lot.


Here are our toes after the pedicure.  My color is O.P.I. Big Apple Red.


R also had Hello Kitty stickers put on her toes.  I think they are cute.




I loved this time with my big girl.  It was fun to bring her for her first real pedicure.  On the way home, R thanked me for a wonderful morning - that was the best part of the whole experience.  I love how sweet she is, and the fact that she appreciated the time with me made it even better.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

So sweet! I love the colors you both picked out. Abby can't sit still when I paint her toes! It drives me insane. LOL!

Anonymous said...

aww so so sweet!! What a fun day you guys had! I love getting my toes painted!

MaryAnne said...

I love the Hello Kitty stickers! What a fun mother-daughter outing :)

Ticia said...

I took Wendy for a manicure once and she liked it too. She mainly remembers they gave her a Dr Pepper.

Susana said...

LOVE R's stickers! She's so funny switching back and forth. I bet they thought she was a hoot! Sweet pictures. It's so fun doing these things with your daughter, isn't??

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Sweet! I am sure Anna would have loved food too. Her pedi looks great!