Monday, July 9, 2012

Forty-three Weeks


K has six teeth now, three on the top and three on the bottom.

She is trying so hard to talk, making initial consonant sounds and babbling like crazy.  She says "doggy" and it comes out as "dogda".  That was T's first word, and he pronounced it the same way.

K is still commando crawling, but she does pick her belly up sometimes.  She waves consistently when we say "hi" or "bye".  Her wave has become more of a real wave instead of the wrist twist she used to do.  She also gives nice, drooly, open mouthed kisses and says, "awwwwwwww" when she does it.

She has had a low fever (100 - 101) since Saturday night and is not eating much.  Right now I think it is from teething because she doesn't seem to have any other symptoms.  If the fever is still present tomorrow morning, I will call the doctor.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Teething is so hard!
commando crawling is my favorite!

MaryAnne said...

She is so cute! How fun that she shares T's first word.

I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Ticia said...

My boys second word was dog, you know, right after ball.......

I hope the fever goes away soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope K is feeling better! Love the picture of her teeth! My baby has 2 loose teeth I cannot believe it!!

Jenny said...

Look at those teeth! So adorable!