Saturday, July 14, 2012

First Beach Trip of 2012

It was a beautiful day at the beach.  The weather was perfect, C and R had a great time, and K was excellent.  

C and R spent a lot of time in the water today.  The waves were just right for them and they loved body surfing and riding the boogie boards.  It was fun to watch them.

Today was K's first trip to the beach, and she was very happy to be there.  The minute she saw the ocean, she started kicking her legs, babbling, and squealing.  She loved being in the water and was not bothered by the quick moving wave that splashed her in the face.  She took a long nap too; I held her while she slept and just enjoyed watching C and R play in the sand and ocean.























I am SO happy that we went today.  I love days like this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect first trip to the beach for K! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Jenny said...

What a great day! I so wish there was a beach near us.

I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Ticia said...

I love the picture of them heading to the ocean!

Sherri said...

I love the beach!
I wish we lived closer..we are only 15 hours from the nearest beach! :(
How far are you guys?
Your family has so much fun together!
I love your girls swim suits!!!

MaryAnne said...

Looks like perfect beach weather, too!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I am jealous of your warm ocean! It looks like all the kiddos really enjoyed themselves. You are so lucky with such an easy going baby!

Susana said...

Love the buried sand pics. We've never done that.

Is R's suit from LL Bean or Lands End?