Monday, July 16, 2012

Forty-four Weeks


K learned how to blow a kiss last week.  She puts her little hand over her mouth and sticks out her tongue and then moves her hand away.  It is SO INCREDIBLY CUTE.

K is one hundred percent back to herself, feeling fine now, eating, sleeping, and smiling!

A funny thing...Tom has taught all of the kids (as babies) to headbutt!  Yes, HEADBUTT!  So, now, a few times a day, he asks K for a headbutt and she tilts her head toward his and they gently butt heads!

8 comments:

Ticia said...

A friend of mine taught his daughter that and she had such a hard head, she gave him a concussion :)

Glad to hear she's all better, and blowing kisses is ADORABLE!

MaryAnne said...

She is looking so grown-up all of a sudden! What a cutie :)

Kelly said...

She's sooooo cute! I love when they start purposefully interacting and mimicking.

Kelly at Little Wonders' Days

Anonymous said...

ohh my word we need a video of the blowing a kiss! Love the headbutt story!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I can't believe K is 10 months now! Time surely flies fast. She is such a cutie, glad to hear she feels better.

Jenny said...

I'm glad she's all better. LOL about the headbutt!

Sherri said...

I am laughing at the headbutting....a couple of my kids came out of the womb head butting! :)
I can't wait for Rex to blow kisses!

Susana said...

Super sweet of her blowing a kiss. She seems like the best baby, really, so mellow and good natured.

FUNNY about the head butts! My dad always did this with us and does with the grandkids too.