Monday, November 19, 2012

She Walks!

For the last two months we have been saying that Kate will be walking any time now.  Over this time, she has taken a step here and there but she never really followed through with actual walking until this weekend.  Yesterday was the first day that she took multiple steps several times throughout the day.

I didn't walk around all day with a camera around my neck, so I didn't get to capture the best moments of her taking steps.  I did manage to grab the camera once and of course Kate was crying; oh well, it will have to do!




I am officially saying that she walks now, even though she still prefers to crawl.

Just for the fun of comparison, Tyler walked at 11 months, Reagan started walking three days before her first birthday, and Collin and Katelyn both started walking at 14 months.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay! I secretly miss all the little firsts.

Ticia said...

My boys started walking while they were staying with their grandparents. I dropped off crawlers and picked them up and they RAN to me. I just about cried.

I've found that something that's making you cry can often be that final incentive to start you doing something (oh and my boys started walking about the same age)

MaryAnne said...

Cute photos, even if she is crying :)

Anonymous said...

aww she looks so cute even if she is crying! Yay Kate!

Sherri said...

I am never good at recording the firsts! I wish I was better! Your awesome at it!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How exciting! Congrats!