Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Thankful Box

 This is our Thankful Box.  I found this box in the basement and just stuck on some stickers from our collection.
Next to the box, I have placed a plastic cup with strips of paper and pens.  Whenever anyone feels thankful, they grab a strip of paper and a pen, write what they are thankful for, and place it in the box.  The plan is for all of us to read them on Thanksgiving day.

Inspiration struck immediately and I am happy to say that there are already quite a few pieces of paper inside the box.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I bet you guys have a blast reading your thankful box on Thanksgiving!

MaryAnne said...

What a simple, meaningful thanksgiving activity! I really like this idea!

Sherri said...

Love the box! Great idea!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a neat idea! I am sure you will have fun reading those notes on Thanksgiving!

Ticia said...

What a neat idea! I think I might have to steal that :)