Saturday, November 10, 2012

Soccer Season Ends


Collin had his last soccer game of the season today.  He really enjoyed playing this year.  I am so proud of how hard he tried.  He is a little disappointed that his team didn't win a game all season, but he still had fun.



Collin's favorite position this year was goalie.  I think he likes the mathematical aspects of playing this position; Tom taught him how to use the angles and that clicked with him.




It was a fun season, and Collin is already looking forward to playing next fall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Sad they didn't win any but glad he had fun! Sammy likes to play goalie as well.. I think it is because its a more defined role.. he knows he has one job. Stop the ball.

Ticia said...

I'm impressed the angles and such stuck with him.

Is the team co-ed? How old are co-ed teams there? I'm trying to remember for my brother how long they were, but now that I'm thinking about it, the rules might be different for soccer versus baseball.....

MaryAnne said...

My niece didn't win a game all season on her team, too. I'm glad he still enjoyed playing!

Sherri said...

Wow! I am surprised that his favorite position is goalie, that was always my girls least favorite! Because, there is so much pressure! That says a lot about his personality...I think you have a leader!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is cool. Love the first picture. Goalie is a difficult position to play, since they are so often blamed for the loss.