Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

The last few days have been packed with appointments and activities, and tomorrow we are having a birthday party for C, so we have a lot of things going on right now.  I don't usually write posts when I won't be blogging or reading blogs, but I have already received a few emails asking if I was in labor or if the baby was born, so I thought I would let you know that we are just busy!

I hope to resume blogging early next week!

Have a wonderful weekend!


6 comments:

Ticia said...

I was thinking that might be what was going on. Enjoy having everyone home.

Jenny said...

I hope C has a great party! Have a great weekend!

MaryAnne said...

I hope the party goes well!

Kelly said...

Thanks! I was thinking that might be where you were. Have a great weekend.
Little Wonders' Days

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

It is hard to divide the social versus slightly more professional sides of blogging. From a social standpoint though - I'm glad to know what's up :)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Good to know that everything is going well! Enjoy your busy weekend!