Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Missing T


We are all missing T.  He has been gone over a week now, and it's just not the same without him here.  I have to tell you that my heart breaks for Kelly though.  She just doesn't understand where he is, and the last few days she has been moping, crying, and searching for her boy.  Yesterday afternoon, I found her on his bed.


You might not think that is a big deal, but it was over ninety degrees and T's room (even with central air) is the hottest room in the house.  Kelly is a Bernese Mountain dog with lots of black fur - she certainly wasn't in that room for comfort.  I wish I could help her understand his absence!  He'll be back soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh poor puppy!! My heart hurts for her.. What a sweetie! How much longer will he be gone?

MaryAnne said...

Poor Kelly! She will be overjoyed when he returns =)

Susana said...

Oh, Christy, this is so sad. I feel very sorry for her. I can only imagine how happy she will be and literally shaking with excitement when he gets back. One more week, right?

And, I want to tell you, I know I've been very absent in comments this summer. I have been reading every post of your blog and the few other blogs I read daily, but I haven't been commenting. I have once again been sorting out how much time I want to spend on blogging, etc. And, as much as I can't stand FB sometimes, it is so much faster than emails and blogging!!

Anyway, I had to comment on this...I hope Kelly makes it ok till T gets home. I know you are super sad for her. BTW, hope YOU are coping with T's trip well!! Been thinking about you lots lately with T being gone, your pregnancy and your delivery coming up so soon.

Ticia said...

Awww, poor puppy. Jeff said that when we were gone Mac really missed us, but his way of showing it was rather..... destructive.

April said...

I'm sad that Kelly misses T but its sweet to see how much love a dog can have for its owner!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How sweet! I am sure she will be super happy when T is home. Hasn't he been away before?

Christy Killoran said...

Tyler has been away before, but never for this long.

Jenny said...

Poor doggy! They always know when things aren't right.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I'm not much of a dog person - but even I feel sorry for the poor thing - how sad!

Sherri said...

that is so sweet! I bet your all missing him a ton! =)

What I Did Today said...

Aw! I hate to see sad animals. The worst is mommy animals whose babies have been taken away. Hurts my heart parts soooo bad!