Monday, October 3, 2011

Three Weeks


K did very well during her first family outing to a restaurant this weekend.

Unfortunately, her first stroller ride was not successful.  She screamed the whole time and I ended up carrying her.  I hope she learns to like it because I am counting on those stroller walks for some exercise!

I love the way she hums when she is falling asleep; R used to do that too!  It is just so sweet.  She is very vocal in general, always cooing, grunting, and making baby noises!

I love her skinny little legs!  T, C, and R all had chubby legs as babies, so this is new for me.

K still loves to be held and is not happy when she is put down.

She has some baby acne now; I hope it doesn't get worse.  R had a terrible case of it as a baby.

K is trying very hard to lift her head and she is responding to our voices a little now.

She really enjoys music and it is often the key to soothing her!

I love that her siblings are all so in love with her!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww love these pictures!! She has some great big brothers and sister!

Jenny said...

These are such sweet pics! Your family is adorable!

Ticia said...

Princess was and is the same way about music. I agree that is zo sweet

Kelly said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well, other than the stroller...but I bet that gets better too. She is so cute and cuddly looking.

Little Wonders' Days

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Those are the most precious pictures!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! K is absolutely beautiful!!

It sounds as though as is going well. I love all the pics!

Take care!

Kerri

Susana said...

I need to catch up on a few more of your posts, but I had to go ahead and comment on this one...K may already be three weeks old, but she still looks so very new (and she is).

I LOVE the pictures of the kids with her. They are so, so sweet. My favorite is of T holding her. I think it is just the best thing ever to see her big teenager brother holding her in his arms. For some reason that really touches me.

I sure hope she gets better for you in the stroller too! All of my boys hated the stroller till they were at least a couple months old.

I hope y'all are all doing well, adjusting--you, big T :-) and the kids too. Been thinking about you a lot and hoping all is well.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Love the pictures - K looks so alert in that first one. I hope she gets to love the stroller soon!

Debbie said...

I just love the pictures. She is one lucky little girl to have a big sister and two big brothers who love her so very much.

MaryAnne said...

She is looking so grown-up already!

It's so hard when they don't like the stroller. I hope she grows to like it soon!

I've had kids who wanted to be held all the time - Emma especially lived in my moby wrap for the first five months or so of her life, and Johnny probably spent nearly as much time in our ERGO carrier.

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

She's so sweet, congrats!

Sherri said...

Wow! She is growing so fast!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures! You have beautiful children.